Tuesday 2 February 2021

You are my happy by Tracey B

 Hi everyone,

Here is a page that has been a long time getting to this blog.   

I started it in December inspired by that month's mood board and then had life happen!


I started by covering some gorgeous Teresa Collins patterned paper with a coat of clear gesso.

I then added some Art Anthology dimensional paint (Sorbet in Dazzle) through a star stencil.




I sprayed on a little Lindy's Moon Shadow Mist (Gossamer Gold)



I painted a Dear Lizzy diecut phrase in black paint and when dry gave it a rub with Art Alchemy metallique wax (Vintage Gold) which I also used on the Um Wow layered stars.


I added all my embellishments and then when I thought I was done, added some Bo Bunny gold confetti paste just for a bit more glitter.   This product is super easy to use.  





Products I've used
Dear Lizzy diecut phrase
Lindy's Moon shadow mist (Gossamer gold)
Heidi Swapp fabric bow

TFL
cheers
Tracey



No comments:

Post a Comment