Tuesday 15 December 2020

Sir Theo

 Hi everyone and happy crafting Tuesday (that's a thing right?!)

You know when you start with only a vague idea where you're going?

Well, this is what happens.   

I got lost in the weeds but eventually made it out the other side!

I started with my go-to white card stock and added some Art Philosophy water color and some Lindy's powders.


I then ripped up some Prima tissue paper and stuck it down with gel medium.


I then added some paint using a brayer but finished up with way too much green


so wiped some off with a baby wipe through a stencil.   I still wasn't happy so I went over entire page with gesso.   In the weeds, right?
 


While the gesso was drying I went back in with a baby wipe and took off some of the gesso being careful not to take too much or I'd be back where I started.



I then added some more Lindy's powders and some distress inks.   I gave my chippies a light coat of gesso and then sponged on some Distress Ink to the edges and added a little glitter with a glitter Posca pen. 




I had everything stuck down then decided my background needed something else so I carefully pulled everything up and added some stamping.









 And this is what I finished up with


Products I have used include

Lindy's Stamp Gang Magical Shakers (California Poppy Gold & Cowabunger Copper)
Dina Wakley paint (Lemon, Buff, Evergreen, Ancient)
Vicki Boutin Stencil
Distress Ink (Rusty Hinge & Bundles Sage)
Carabelle Studio stamp scribbled leaves
Fancy Pants Golden Days Cork shapes
Washi tape
 
TFL
cheers
Trace




No comments:

Post a Comment