Friday 4 December 2020

Smile with Belinda Spencer

 Happy FriYAY Scrapping Clearly fans!


It's Belinda here today to share my latest layout featuring some awesome products from the Scrapping Clearly store. I have created a sweet layout showcasing the fabulous Old School collection by Heidi Swapp.

SMILE


Anyone feel like some neapolitan icecream when they look at this patterned paper?!! I do. LOL I used the 'icecream' paper as my background for this layout, mounted on some heavyweight marshmallow cardstock. I added a layer of stamping around the area that my photo and paper layers stack would be. I used Victorian Velvet Distress Ink for a subtle stamping effect as well as some Tim Holtz Stampers Anonymous stamps.


Next I cropped the off-cut from the 12 x 12 background paper as well as the specialty paper from the range. I played around with the stack until I was happy with the arrangement and then stapled them all together in the centre. I like to staple it as it leaves the edges free for me to slide in a whole bunch of other stuff as I have done here. I added some of the die-cuts and tags slipping them in between the layers.


I added a wire circle using some old Prima wire that I have had in my stash for ages. It is discontinued sadly but I stocked up before it was unavailable. You could use twine here instead.


I decided my background didn't have enough ink on it so I pressed the ink pad onto an acrylic block, spritzed it with a little water, picked up the colour with a soft wet paintbrush and flicked it over the page.


I added my photo with a die-cut frame next.


I fussy cut some flowers from the patterned paper, slipped in some more die-cuts, stickers, photo corners and a Charm's Creations star. I stamped some leaves and a butterfly and added those too. Finally I added some enamel dots, a random paperclip I had on my desk and the title.





Here's what I used:
- Watercolour
- Slight Alterations

Thanks so much for stopping by the blog today. I hope you are feeling inspired to grab your goodies from the Scrapping Clearly store and have a play this weekend.

Cheers
Belinda



No comments:

Post a Comment