Friday 18 December 2020

'Merry Christmas' with Belinda Spencer

 Happy FriYAY Scrapping Clearly fans!!


Belinda here with you today to share a layout I created inspired by this month's fabulous moodboard and featuring some lovely products from the Scrapping Clearly store.

'Merry Christmas'


Here's a peek at the moodboard.


I started with Cocoa Vanilla Studio More Than Words Precious patterned paper mounted on heavyweight marshmallow cardstock. I added some Liquitex Clear Gesso over the entire surface and let dry. Once dry, I sprayed on some Heidi Swapp Raspberry Colour Shine and spritzed with a bit of water too. I played around with it on the surface and let it drip down the page before drying with a heat gun.


Next I added some stencilling for interest using a Heidi Swapp stencil and some heavy white gesso.

I used some Heidi Swapp Wolf Pack papers to create a layered stack to sit under my photo. I stapled them together in the middle so that I could slip things in the sides later.


I had some sweet black mini doilies in my stash so added those too.


Finally I added my photo and all other embellies. The white stars and the title are by Heidi Swapp. The quote stamps are by Vicki Boutin and the stamped stars are from a Darkroom Door stamp set. I used Archival Ink for my stamping.




Thanks for stopping by the blog today.

Cheers
Belinda




No comments:

Post a Comment