Tuesday 8 December 2020

Fancy That by Tracey B

 Happy Tuesday everyone

Have you checked out the mood board this month?


I was inspired to create this layout.




I started with some TCW Light & Fluffy modelling paste through a Vicki Boutin stencil on some Teresa Collins Patterned paper.   



                            

I added some colour by sprinkling on some Lindy's powders and giving them a spritz with water.

I built up the layers on my background using some Dina Wakley paint mixed with 13@rts texture powder which turns any paint into a thick paste which I scraped through another stencil.


                                 

I used by palette knife to add some Bo Bunny gold Confetti paste and then some Deco Art crackle paste through another stencil.

                                        


I was thinking about my title and found a Heidi Swapp acetate word "Fancy".   This is the word in the pack I never thought I'd use (why is there always 1 like that?) but I started thinking about the photo I was planning on using and decided to change it for another one taken on the same day because really I'm not sure who was more surprised: Theo having a reindeer come up to him or the deer to see a knight in his forest.   



I then matted my photo using a Cocoa Vanilla Color my Happy doily , some Teresa Collins Urban Market ephemera and a wood veneer Bambi from my stash which I lightly coloured with some distress inks in Bundled Sage and Tea Dye.  I finished off my title with some Studio Calico Seven Paper puffy alphas.

Products I used include

Teresa Collins Patterned paper

Light & Fluffy modelling paste

Vicki Boutin stencils

Heidi Swapp Lattice stencil

Dina Wakley acrylic paint (Elephant)

13@rts texture powder 

Deco Art Crackle paste (White)

Bo Bunny Gold Confetti paste

Lindy's Stamp Gang Flat Shot powder (Summer Lovin" Fun)

Lindy's Stamp Gang Magical Shaker powders (Cowabunger Copper & California Poppy Gold)

Cocoa Vanilla Colour me happy doily

Teresa Collins Urban Market ephemera

Studio Calico Seven Pages puffy stickers

Heidi Swapp gold acetate word

Dylusions Ink Spray (White Linen)

Tim Holtz Distress Ink (Bundled Sage & Tea Dye)

Hope you get a chance to join us this month and  give this Christmassy challenge a crack!   

Still plenty of time to get your craft on!















   

No comments:

Post a Comment