Thursday 10 December 2020

Be A Rainbow - With Karyn Schultz!

 Hi Scrapping Clearly Lovelies!

It's Karyn here and today I have a scrapbook page that I created using lots of fun products available at Scrapping Clearly!
 
 
 I started by creating my background on heavy weight white cardstock. I used Prima watercolour confections - Pastel Dreams to do this. I painted a large loose rainbow in 5 of the colours that coordinated with the Cocoa Vanilla Studio Daydream collection
 
 
Next I fussy cut all of the rainbows from one of the sheets of paper from the Cocoa Vanilla Studio Daydream collection 6x8 paper pack
 
 
I matted my photo on papers from the CVS Daydream paper pack. I then embellished with the hand cut rainbows, word stickers, paper doilie and lots of enamel dots. Here are some close-ups of my finished page.
 


 
 Thanks so much for stopping by!
 
Crafty Hugs xx


No comments:

Post a Comment