Thursday 17 December 2020

Today, Love, Star - With Karyn Schultz!

Hi Scrapping Clearly Lovelies!

It's Karyn here and today I have a scrapbook page that I created using lots of fun products available at Scrapping Clearly
 
  
 My background paper is a sheet of Vicki Boutin Lets Wander Collection "Around Here" paper. My photos are all 5cm x 5cm printed with a white border. I've also cut out the polariods from the "Picture Perfect" paper and used these as elements on the page and as photo mats. Lastly I fussy cut a number of flowers from the "Sunshine and smiles" paper to use on the page.
 
 
 Here are some close-up photos of the page. I've also added some mini white paper doilies, Heidi Swapp acetate words and Heidi Swapp chipboard words.




 
 Thanks so much for stopping by!
 
Crafty Hugs xx


No comments:

Post a Comment