Wednesday 30 December 2020

Brighter than bright.... Art Journal page by Amanda Hartmann

 Hello everyone!

Today I share the art journal page I created using my NEW Art by Marlene - Brighter than bright neon water colours. And she is not wrong - the neons are SO bright and beautiful to work with.


I combined the Neon watercolors with:


I used the yellow, green and orange neon paints for this page. {Saving the pink, purple and blue for another day!)

You can layer the colours with these watercolours. You can add more more water to get a lighter tone. You can also make awesome splatters that sit nicely on top of other layers. The watercolour palette is really easy to work with.



I used gel medium to stick the tissue paper to the journal page for some texture.



And I used an old checkboard stencil to with some black ink to fill some gaps on the page with black.


I cannot wait to play some more with these neon paints!

Thanks for looking today!

Amanda





No comments:

Post a Comment