Saturday 8 August 2020

Buckle Up Buttercup

Welcome to another fantastic weekend of creativity. I hope you are enjoying creating with the August moodboard. A couple of weekends ago I created a layout using a car like the one in moodboard and have found another photo similar to create with. I take a lot of similar photos at different angles when the kids were little - they each have a different story. In this one my little boy was so proud that he got to drive the car at Dreamworld. If we could only keep them this young and cute.


For this layout I chose some 12x12 Vicki Boutin paper from the Let'sWander range - Beach Vibe & Chasing Stars. I used the Chasing stars paper as the base and used a strip of the Beach Vibe as a layer.

I have added a little of the Ranger Distress Ink - speckled egg to the background. I did this by adding it to plastic & spraying a little water before tipping it and dabbing it on the cardstock in a few places.


After the ink had dried I then stamped in a few places the Stampers Anonymous stamp - Grunged  . I used Liquitex Modelling paste with a Dina Wakley stencil - Wheels. Once all of this was dry I marked out with a pencil where my photo and layering cardstock would go and then took them away and used my sewing machine to add some black borders.


As I added all the layers I found some grey loose cardstock on my desk to add under the photo also. I built up the photo using foam tape. I have then stamped a few small dots using Ranger Ink and a Viva Las Vegas stamp. The title was created in the Silhouette and coloured using an Artline black marker and raised on the layout using foam tape. I have used some yellow stickers and stars from the Heidi Swapp Stationary set and used a good amount of the Studio Calico timber embellishments that came in the pack. To add to the boy theme I added some chipboard cogs coloured with Staz On - midnight. I finished off the layout by adding a flair & some older rub-ons I had in my stash and Vicki Boutin heart stickers - because they are super cute. 

        



I hope you are having fun creating with this months Moodboard and I am enjoying the entries trickle in and fill up the Share & Inspire Facebook page album. We are a creative bunch.


Until next time - stay safe, create & have fun

tracey xx




1 comment:

  1. I want to share with you all here on how I get my loan from Mr Benjamin who help me with loan of 400,000.00 Euro to improve my business, It was easy and swift when i apply for the loan when things was getting rough with my business Mr Benjamin grant me loan without delay. here is Mr Benjamin email/whatsapp contact: +1 989-394-3740, Lfdsloans@outlook.com / 

    ReplyDelete