Thursday 27 August 2020

Sentimental Traveler - Art Journalling With Karyn Schultz!

 Hi Scrapping Clearly Lovelies!

It's Karyn here and today I have an art journal page that I created using lots of fun products available at Scrapping Clearly!
 
 
I'm playing along with the August moodboard challenge. We would love for you to join in with this challenge and be in the running to win a Scrapping Clearly store voucher. You have until August 31 and you need to upload your challenge here.
 
 
This page is created in my Black Square Dylusions Journal. I used a palate knife to swipe Platinum modelling paste, Art Anthology Reef Velvet dimensional paint, and Art Anthology Vegas Gold Sorbet dimensional paint through a stencil across the page. Then I added splatters of Heidi Swapp ColorShine in Tinsel, Gold and Navy.
  

 I stamped the Dina Wakley Good Idea stamp set on white cardstock then painted using Prima Watercolor Confections Classics and Decadent Pies. These flowers were fussy cut to use on my page.
 
 
 Here is a close up of my page. I've used the flowers as a feature for the page as well as adding some Tim Holtz Idea-ol-ogy Small Talk Word Stickers and white gauze.
 

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Crafty Hugs xx


No comments:

Post a Comment