Wednesday 26 August 2020

Pretty, by Amanda Hartmann

Hi Scrapping Clearly fans! Welcome to my Wednesday share day! And today we go PINK! Which I had to when I saw these photos of Olivia!I made my own mixed media background with some gel medium and old scrap wrapping paper, and then added extra colour and texture with:
Check it out!!! 

Here is the full page...
I started with some heavy white cardstock and used gel medium to stick a piece of scrap wrapping paper to the background. I used the gel medium all over the page, so any water or colour I used next would not soak in.
Next I used the Nuvo mouse through the Finnabair Wild Berries stencil. Look at the amazing crackle effect in these close ups.

For the hot pink, I used the Magenta Liquitex ink. I add the flicks as well as painting with some watered down ink. These inks are such intense and vibrant colours. They are also water proof once dry so the colour sets well on the page and will not smudge if water is added.
I finished the page with some flowers and bits from my stash, as well as the Prima - Art pebbles - Sugar.



I hope you like pink... and like my page!

Amanda
 

No comments:

Post a Comment