Wednesday 19 August 2020

Flawsome, by Amanda Hartmann

 Hi again!

Welcome to my Wednesday share day!

Today we have MORE brights, and I got to play with my NEW Dylusion paints for the first time!

I started with white cardstock, an old store card and these colours:

Here is the page...
With splodges of the paint on the page, I used my store card to swipe across the page. The colours mixed in places, but that was okay.

Next, I mixed some of the hot pink "Tropical sangria" paint with some modeling paste. This made it thick enough to use neatly through the mini heart stencil. I was so excited that mixing the paint with the paste did NOT dull the intensity of the colour.

Finished with some stickers, stamping and was even able to manage some paint splatters using the Periwinkle Blue paint.

From my stash: Cut to you leaves and floral cut files, hot pink Charms Creations star, and more of the wood veneer from Flutterby Designs. I love to support Aussie businesses.



Thanks for looking, even if you needed your sunglasses on!


Amanda



No comments:

Post a Comment