Thursday 20 August 2020

Find Inspiration - Art Journalling With Karyn Schultz!

 Hi Scrapping Clearly Lovelies!

It's Karyn here and today I have an art journal page that I created using lots of fun products available at Scrapping Clearly!
 
 
This page is created in my Black Square Dylusions Journal. I start by creating a Distress Oxide background using a painting with plastic technique. I use Wilted Violet and Broken China Distress Oxides. Distress Oxides show up so well on a black background - I love the effect. 
 
 
Next I created custom texture pastes using a mix of Heidi Swapp ColorShine Teal and Amethyst mixed with whipped spackle. I added this through stencils across my page in places. 
 
 
To finish my page I found this image on Pinterest and printed it out on photo paper. I matted it on some coloured book paper from my desk and added gauze, more torn book paper, and diecuts on the corners. I also added some Tim Holtz Idea-ol-ogy Small Talk Word Stickers, and I doodled around the edge of the page using a white Uniball Signo broad pigment ink pen. Here are some close-ups of my page.
 



Thanks so much for stopping by!

Crafty Hugs xx


No comments:

Post a Comment