Tuesday 18 August 2020

A long way to go

 Hi everyone

Back with another layout inspired by this month's mood board.   I know I've said this before, but I can't get enough of this colour palette!



I started by swiping on some gesso with a credit card and then some TCW Light and Fluffy paste through a TCW stencil.   I then added some Nuvo Crackle Mousse in Celestial Blue through a hexegon stencil, some stamping using a Colour Blast stamp designed by Michelle Grant and a Darkroom Door stamp.   I scribbled some Neo Color II crayons (Orange, Grey & Ultramarine) onto my messy mat, spritzed them with water and added them with a paint brush.   I covered a couple of 2 Crafty chipboard pieces (Steampunk strips) with Black Soot Distressing powder. A few splatters of Distress Spray Stain in Stormy Sky, a word sticker from Tim Holtz Small Talk pad and some Cocoa Vanilla Life is Beautiful alphas and I was finished.

Some close ups for you.




Still plenty of time to join us for this month's fabulous mood board.   




Would love to see what you create.

cheers
Tracey
 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment