Tuesday 5 November 2019

Graduation time

Hi everyone
 Inspired today by this month's moodboard.   So much so that I went for some Cocoa Vanilla patterned paper as my base.   Very unusual for me!


I coated the paper with clear gesso and then some moulding paste through an old TCW stencil.


I sprinkled on some Ken Oliver Colour Burst powders (sepia & lamp black) and gave a little spritz with water.

I've embellished with some Heidi Swapp stars and cut out the waste from some used Cocoa Vanilla Stickers to give me some more embellishments (more stars and the arrow).   I do this quite a bit.   Not only does it stretch your crafting dollars but they look cool.
   


Plenty of time to give this month's challenge a go.  






 Looking forward to seeing what you create.

cheers
Tracey


No comments:

Post a Comment