Thursday 7 November 2019

Wonderful - With Karyn Schultz!


Hi Scrapping Clearly Lovelies!!

It's Karyn here, and today I have a scrapbook page to share with you made using various products available in the Scrapping Clearly Store
 

I'm also playing along with the November Moodboard Challenge. We would love for you to join the challenge and be in the running to win a Scrapping Clearly voucher. You have until November 30 and you enter by uploading your photo to the album in the facebook group here.


I used the colours in this moodboard as inspiration for my page. I started by getting out all my rose gold supplies.   


For my base I've used a sheet of white cardstock (cut down to 28.5cmx28.5cm) and painted DWM Rosy Acrylic paint and Bo Bunny rose gold glitter paste across the page.


Next I added lots of torn strips of black/white/rose gold washi from the Heidi Swapp planner collection. 

I matted this background on a sheet of 12"x12" Heidi Swpp Wolf Pack spotted (reverse).

I matted my photo on lots of papers from the Heidi Swapp Wolf Pack 6"x6" paper pad where I selected only the black/grey/white patterned papers.
 

Around the photo I added some Tim Holtz Idea-ology Alpha parts (these arrows are so cool!) as well as paper flowers and black sewing thread.
 


A fun rose gold paperclip was the perfect addition to the top-left corner of my page.

Lastly I added some black paint splatters using Prima Watercolor Confections.


Thanks so much for stopping by

Crafty Hugs xx


No comments:

Post a Comment