Thursday 14 November 2019

Birthday Cards - With Karyn Schultz!

Hi Scrapping Clearly Lovelies!!

It's Karyn here, and today I have a set of 3 birthday cards to share with you made using various products available in the Scrapping Clearly Store


I'm also playing along with the November Moodboard Challenge. We would love for you to join the challenge and be in the running to win a Scrapping Clearly voucher. You have until November 30 and you enter by uploading your photo to the album in the facebook group here.


I used the colours in this moodboard as inspiration for my page. I started by getting out all my rose gold supplies.


I created all of my cards using a similar template. I painted a background - this first card was just splatters of black (Prima Watercolor Confections) and rose gold (DWM Rosy Acrylic paint). Then I added lots of torn strips of black/white/rose gold washi (sugar tape) from the Heidi Swapp planner collection. I matted this background on some black paper from the Heidi Swapp Wolf Pack 6"x6" paper pad then this was attached to the card front. Lastly I added a sentiment and a rose gold paperclip in the top left corner.

I then decorated the inside of the envelope with some coordinating paper from the Heidi Swapp Wolf Pack collection.   


This second card and envelope followed a similar template but this time I created my painted background using a watercolour effect. 


For this third card I created the background by painting DWM Rosy Acrylic paint across the page and applying Bo Bunny rose gold glitter paste around the edge.  


I was so happy with how these cards turned out and by decorating the inside of the envelope it adds such a nice touch - and is a great was to use up your paper stash!

Thanks so much for stopping by

Crafty Hugs xx


No comments:

Post a Comment