Saturday 2 November 2019

Fabulous Formal Time


It is formal time in again for a lot of our Year 12 kids so I thought with these beautiful new colours of the moodboard I would catch up and scrap this beautiful photo of my sons girlfriend. 

I have used Cocoa Vanilla straight & narrow and Prima paper. The pink cardstock has been cut short to layer on top of the stripes.


I have then layered some project life cards under the photo. There are so many doubles and triples of the card in a pack that they are the perfect compliment to a page as they all compliment each other.



I have added the title using Heidi Swapp stickers - my girl  and have added a few of the stars from the pack to help brighten up the page.



I stamped some butterflies from the Prima Dream on stamp set. They have been stamped in black and grey ink. I have then added a few pink bling on the page, a heart pin and a cute little handbag that has lived in my stash for years. I have also used the Heidi Swapp mini stamps - documented & #happyday.




To finish off the layout I have added strip journalling and have added some stitching to the page in charcoal.


Have a great weekend and a I hope you get a lot of creating this week using the new moodboard for November. 


tracey xx

No comments:

Post a Comment