Friday 22 November 2019

"Live Simply..."


It's Friday Y'all!!
And I am back to share another page in my 6x6 Dina Wakley Art Journal .
Once again using Dina Wakley paint for the background in Cheddar, Ruby, Sky, Marine, Night and white.

"Live Simply..."

To create the background I once again used the same technique as the last project, paint...Flick water....dry...wipe away. I have become obsessed! I just adore the random nature of it. I started with a layer of Cheddar, then a Ruby layer and finally a layer with Night and Sky. 

To bring the background together I used White paint over the whole page and wiped it through a 
Dina Wakley Stencil (Large Medieval Crosses) to reveal the gorgeousness of the previous layers.


Now for the focal point image....I used a Deli Paper silhouette out of 
Dina Wakleys Media Collage Paper, Vintage & Sketches . I tore around the figure then attached it to the page with Gel Matt Medium.


I then used Posca Pens to add my own scribbles and marks, not only on the figure but  randomly on the page.


I then used Tim Holtz Small Talk Stickers as a title and my page was done!


Materials Used:

Dina Wakley paint :Cheddar, Ruby, Sky, Marine, Night and white.

Thanks for joining me today see you all next time!

Michelle



No comments:

Post a Comment