Saturday 30 November 2019

Just a little love

Welcome to the last day of Novembers moodboard and all it's shimmer that it has to offer. I have used a photo that I altered a while ago and thought it would work perfectly with the rose gold of the moodboard, especially when using the Metallique acrylic paint from Prima. 

 

On a piece of white cardstock I brayered some  Finnabair Art Alchemy Metallique Soft Satin paint. I then used Dylusions 12" Leaf stencil and a damp cloth and rubbed off some of the paint. 


After deciding on placement of the photo I glued down some Pink Fresh tags and layered some Heidi Swapp ribbon over that. I then went to the sewing machine and sewed the ribbon down and continued to add a square to the centre of the page and a border around the whole page. 


 After adding the photo I used Heidi Swapp stamps to add the words "counting blessings" and I also added a Crate Paper Sunny Days charm.


A few other embellishments were added to complete the page - Prima script stamping, Heidi Swapp clear embellishments, Thickers - Dear Lizzy Fantastic white font, AC Summertime - love and leaf, Kinder Kreations wood hearts.


I hope you are having an awesome crafty day today and would love to see your take on the moodboard over in our Facebook page album

Until next time - have a great weekend & happy creating
tracey

No comments:

Post a Comment