Tuesday 19 November 2019

Beds are overrated

Hi everyone
I love moodboards as they start you thinking and can take you in unexpected directions.   This time I was inspired by the bed in the moodboard even though my photo doesn't actually feature a bed.   I did initially think I was going to go with the colour scheme of the board but started pulling out my stash and went in a completely different direction.   Sometimes life's like that!


I started by giving my Fancy Pants patterned paper a coat of clear gesso.
I sponged on some acrylic paint through a Heidi Swapp lattice stencil.
Then smooshed some Distress oxide (Picked Raspberry) onto my messy mat and gave it a spritz with water and then added it to the LO with a paint brush.
Next some Ceramcoat paint mixed with some modelling paste through a Darkroom Door Creative stencil.


I've matted my photo with some Teresa Collins Urban Market paper and then used  some left over bits and pieces from different Cocoa Vanilla ephemera packs (Love Always, Happiness & Hello Sunshine).   Love how they all effortlessly coordinate with each other.   Some Cocoa Vanilla enamel shapes and a Heidi Swapp acetate embellishment to finish off.  



Plenty of time still to have a go at this month's board.
Looking forward to seeing what you create


cheers
Tracey


No comments:

Post a Comment