Monday 18 November 2019

Art Journal Fun

Morning Everyone,

I had a little play with some paint and stencils in my art journal on the week end.

It didn't turn out exactly as I planned but that is all part of the fun.







I started by gluing in some of the collage paper. Then I stenciled in the girls using light and fluffy for texture.
I finger painted on some dylusions colours.
Waited for it to dry, then with my posca pen I drew in the clothes on the girls so they were not just floating heads. I also went over some of the scribbbles in the background.
I used posca pens to colour in the girls faces and black soot distress ink through the stencils again to highlight the faces better.
I used Ken Olivers colour burst powders for the hair pieces.


Easy collaging with.... 





  

Thanks for looking
Have fun creating

Tracey

No comments:

Post a Comment