Thursday 21 November 2019

Art Journalling - With Karyn Schultz!

Hi Scrapping Clearly Lovelies!!

It's Karyn here, and today I have an art journal page to share with you made using various products available in the Scrapping Clearly Store


In my Small Dylusions journal I created a background using Prima Watercolor Confections.  


Next I added some stamping around the edges of my pages using Lavinia Stamps - dandelions. I also added other background stamping to the pages, and torn strips of washi.

I painted DWM acrylic paints in coordinating colours across a loose page and then stamped with some floral stamps and fussy cut - these are great features for my page.  


I used a roller word stamp to stamp words around the clusters on my pages.  


I also added some Tim Holtz Small Talk stickers - a must for all my art journalling!
Lastly I added some journalling around the edge of my pages.
 

Thanks so much for stopping by

Crafty Hugs xx


No comments:

Post a Comment