Thursday 31 October 2019

Art Journalling - With Karyn Schultz!

Hi Scrapping Clearly Lovelies!!

It's Karyn here, and today I have an art journal page to share with you made using lots of goodies available in the Scrapping Clearly Store.


I've used my Dina Wakely 8x10 media art journal and this page is a cotton rag watercolor paper. I started by adding paint to the background. I used some DMW paint colours (black, marine, elephant and ancient)  that I watered down and swiped across my page. Once this was dry I added splatters of each colour as well.

Next I added torn strips of washi from the Heidi Swapp Emerson Lane Washi pack, then I added some background stamping. 

As a feature I added Dina Wakley face stamps in a repeated pattern across the page.
 

I added some Small Talk - Snarky words from Tim Holtz - these words are so fun!  
 

Then I drew around the edge of the page with a Fude Ball pen and added some swipes of Bo Bunny gold glitter paste.
 

Thanks so much for stopping by 

Crafty Hugs xx


Karyn

No comments:

Post a Comment