Saturday 5 October 2019

Serendipity

Beautiful flowers, luscious fruit and an amazing couch are all tucked into this moodboard this month not to forget the richness of the colour pallette you get to create with. I hope you are inspired to create something amazing. I am hoping to have a play with the moodboard with a Journal page and some ATC's this month but firstly I had to try my hand using them on a 12 x 12 layout. I have called it Serendipity because it really was the occurence of a great event that was a happy time for all our family. 


I used some Vicki Boutin Art Crayons on a messy mat and added water. I pressed my white cardstock onto that to pick up the colour. Once the water - colour was dry I used black ink and used a Viva Las Vegas number stamp and a Kaisercraft stencil to create the next layers to my layout.



Time to add some paper layers and other paper embellishments. I have used Simple Stories & Pink Fresh stickers. I have added the title Travel and serendipity. 



A few little sequins here and there were added to adorn the Teresa Collins brads. 


I have also added some Kinder Kreations chippy in this cute and fun squiggle.


  I have finished the layout off by sewing a black border around the whole page. 


 I hope you have fun with this amazing moodboard. Have a great weekend of creative expression. 


tracey xx


No comments:

Post a Comment