Sunday 13 October 2019

Create your own Adventure

Good morning fellow creatives, I hope the week has been good for you in your creative space. I have had this photo of my son for  a long time and just never knew how I could do it justice nor the title or colour palette to use with it until this moodboard came along. 

To start the process I popped a little paint on my messy mat and added some water to it. I then pressed my white cardstock onto it to pick up the colour.


 When doing this it gave me an opportunity to prep a few pages at the same time... As I used up the paint I simply added more water to water down the intensity and also spread it over a few more pages.




 I chose some complimentary papers from the Heidi Swapp Emerson range. They were layered under the photo and I added some foam tape to one of the layers to help add some depth. I have also used a Heidi Swapp wood word and Freckled fawn wood chip numbers on the page. 


After adding the black title 'create your own' using Pink Paislee memorandum stickers I changed my mind and coloured the word Adventure in with my Artline marker to tie in with the stickers. 


I added some stamping using Ranger black ink & Heidi Swapp clear stamps. These are a great range of little stamps to help add interest and little sayings to your page. I used a typewriter to add my story and I picked out some black sequins to add also. 


 The page was finished off by adding a black border using the Fudeball pen and two of the stamps added to the top and bottom of the page. 


 Thanks again for popping in to the blog and I hope you have gathered a little inspiration for your day.

tracey xx



No comments:

Post a Comment