Friday 4 October 2019

"Find Yourself.."

Happy Friday everyone! 
Michelle back at you with a journal page using some old and new Dina Wakley goodies in my 
So here it is: " Find Yourself..."


 There are a heap of layers on the page as it started out being a page full of left over paint from other projects. So this page came together so fast as  most of the colour was on the page already.
I worked with a 12x12 The Crafters Workshop Stencil called Mesh Blocks and baby wipes with various colours and the wipe back method to create a pattern to the chaos.


Then I went in with white paint and the new Dina Wakley Stencil Large Fractured Chevrons using the same wipe back method, this created unity to the page. 
I added a few spots in Turquoise Dina Wakley Acrylics through the
  Heidi Swapp Mini Stencils Insta Patterns, then I was ready for the main focal point.


I stamped the main image on to tissue paper first using Dina Wakleys' Splatter Girl" stamp and an Archival Ink Pad in Black, adding a few details with a Posca Paint pen  and a Stabilo Pencil.
I then added some stamped leaves using the same ink pad and Inkadinkado stamps "Fern" then added the same image but using silver paint to stamp with.


I added a few more silver details with a Posca Paint pen and all that was left to do was add the tissue title out of a Dina Wakley Collage Words Pack with Matt Gel Medium.

 

Supplies Used:

Dina Wakley Acrylic Paint: Turquoise, Magenta, White & Black
Dylusions Paint: After Midnight

And that is about it from me for the day, catch you next time!

Michelle



No comments:

Post a Comment