Saturday 19 October 2019

Lost and Found

I am sure each of you have days like this... you just lose your mojo... and then you get a hit of inspiration... I had that exact hit like a lightning bolt thanks to Leanne Jago. Leanne gathered a group of friends to create ATC (artist trading cards). We each created a group of cards and sent them to each other... OMG ... amazing... it re-ignited my passion for these little arty creations. 

These are the two that I created for Leanne's swap -- so much in love... *note to remember is to make sure you create a few extra for yourself 😉


So on that note and with such rich and lush colours with this months moodboard I decided to create a couple more ATC's. To start the process I decided to make my own paper. I have used Dina Wakley Fuschia acrylic paint on one and Peeled paint Distress stain on the other.




these are a few of the things I used to put these ATC's together - 
I used the watercolors to colour the Jane Davenport flowers that I fussy cut. I then layered them on the card after I sewed a black border. 


  I added a few layers of pre-prepared tissue and some of the Dina Wakley collage paper and then sewed a round circle on the card. I added Jane Davenport stamps and sewed fabric in the circle.


The two ATC's were then finished off using some Dina Wakley collage paper quotes. I hope you have found a little inspiration with these lush colours from the moodboard. 

 



have an amazing creative weekend
tracey
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment