Monday 28 October 2019

Cocoa Vanilla Play day

I love co-ordinating paper ranges with matching accents, You can just get sooooo much out of them.
So I get all the bits out and just start to play because you know it is all going to work together.



With the above layout I took a favourite stencil and some distress oxide sprays. Holding the spray further away from the stencil to get a fine mist I used faded jeans and mermaid lagoon.
Instead of wasting the spray that was on top of the stencil I flipped it over and did the print into the bottom left of the layout.
I grabbed some stamps to accent the two focal areas and added the title.



This time I used a patterned paper for the background and some left over scraps from previous pages.
I used a template and some light and fluffy first, let it dry and added some enamel dots to the centres.


Just another easy colour blocked, using scrap pieces layout.
I have inked the edges of the papers with mermaid lagoon distress ink and around the outside to add a lift.

All papers and accents are from Cocoa Vanilla I have mixed up ranges but as you can see they work well together.

Thanks for looking
Happy crafting.

No comments:

Post a Comment