Friday 25 October 2019

"Extraordinary......."

Hey Hey it's Art Journal Friday!
It's Michelle back at you with my latest page:
"Extraordinary...."


After a good scrape of Lapiz, Sky and Black paint to create the background, I stencilled some numbers using Dina Wakley Stencils Numbers and white paint. I then added more white paint to push it into the background. I added glimpses of Lemion paint through a Heidi Swapp Stencil Minis: Insta Patterns to add a contrast colour.


After some random stamping using one of Dina Wakleys' "Refuse to be Ordinary" stamps and a Carabelle Studio Stamp: "Scribbles in my Journal" with Archival ink pads in Sepia and Black.



I used a stamped Silhouette ( "Scribbled Silhouettes") on old dictionary paper as a focal point, but it looked a little bland for my liking so I grabbed some collage paper I made earlier and set about cutting some cool branches using the Dina Wakley Stencil "Branches" as a shape. 
I loved how random they ended up looking.


All that was left to do was some doodling around the shapes and glueing onto the page in layers over the silhouette

 

I then needed a sentiment and the Tim Holtz Small Talk was perfect!


There you have it page done a dusted!
All the bits and pieces I used are here:
Items Used:
Old Dictionary Paper
Dina Wakley Paint: Lapiz, Lemon, Sky, Black & White
Dina Wakley Stamps: "Refuse to be Ordinary"
Carabelle Studio Stamp: "Scribbles in my Journal"
Gel Medium
Posca pen: White

Till next Friday Crafty Peeps.....stay Inspired!

Michelle xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment