Monday 21 October 2019

Mood Board Inspiration


Today I took inspiration from this months awesome mood board and also used up an old background that was in the pile.

I would also like to give credit where it is due for this background I scraplifted from a scrappy sista Meegan Smith. We had both done an informative and fun class with Fiona Paltridge using the gel plates.(something I thought would never interest me LOL)
Meegan cut up and reorganised the prints into this wonderful style background.

I used the Prima stamp for the flower and hand drawn hearts from contrasting prints. The pen work was done with a fude ball pen.
I used marshmallow cardstock and gel medium to glue the prints onto it.



I would love to see how this mood board inspires you.


Thanks for looking
Tracey

No comments:

Post a Comment