Friday 18 October 2019

"She Listened..."

Hey Hey it's Friday!! 
Hello my Lovelies, I am back with a spread in my junk journal....so hard to get a good pic but well lets just go with it! Here it is:

"She Listened...."


There are so many layers to this as once again I started with a "smashed" paint page (a page I smash all my left over paint on).
So I needed to create some cohesion to the page so I added old book paper and sheet music paper (with the Matt Gel Medium) as well as some random stamping with anything I had on my desk. 
Be sure to use Archival or Stazon ink to stamp with so that it will not react with future layers.

Then I played with  Dina Wakley Paint Colours in Sky, Magenta, Peacock and carnation to add to the paint I had there previously, this created a random background.


The main focal point is a Dina Wakley stamp: "Refuse to be Ordinary". I stamped on to tissue then attached to the page using Matt Gel Medium, I always add a layer f the medium over the top of the image as well so that I can safely add more mediums over the top of the image without fear of disaster.


To ground the main focal image to the page I used a TCW 6x6 Stencil "Love Frame" with the colour Night (Dina Wakley Paint) and the "wipe away" method surrounding the face and joining the two pages.
I then played with the face a bit adding some colour with the Carnation paint and then some details with white and black Posca paint pens


I then added a sentiment which is a Scrap FX Transparency and the page was done!

All the products I used:
Dina Wakley Paint Colours in Sky, Magenta, Peacock, Night and Carnation 
Dina Wakley stamp: "Refuse to be Ordinary"
Stazon ink 
Carabelle Studio Stamp: "Loving Thoughts"
TCW 6x6 Stencil "Love Frame" 
Scrap FX Transparency

Thanks for dropping by, see you next week!

Michelle 


No comments:

Post a Comment