Tuesday 22 October 2019

More Mood Board Inspo

Hi everyone.   
I've been missing in action for a few weeks trying to get my house ready for sale but I'm back.
I too was inspired by this month's mood board.   I love using mood boards because it challenges me to think outside the box and experiment, particularly with colours.   


 

I started by mixing some acrylic paint with some 13@rts Magic powder to give it some body and texture - basically creating my own texture paste which I spread through a couple of stencils.   Magic!   I added water to the left over paint and flicked some splatters on using a fan brush and colouring my gauze.


After matting my photo including some We R patterned paper, it was time to add my clusters with some punched shapes from my stash, buttons and some Tim Holtz Idea-ology Transparent Wings.

Some close ups





Hope you've been inspired.

Looking forward to seeing what you create.



No comments:

Post a Comment