Thursday 3 October 2019

Shine - With Karyn Schultz!

Hi Scrapping Clearly Lovelies!!

It's Karyn here, and today I have a scrapbook page to share with you made using various products available in the Scrapping Clearly Store


I'm also playing along with the October Moodboard Challenge. We would love for you to join the challenge and be in the running to win a Scrapping Clearly voucher. You have until October 31 and you enter by uploading your photo to the album in the facebook group here.


I used the colours in this moodboard as inspiration for my page. For my base I've used a sheet of white cardstock. I added some background colour using Prima Watercolor Confections and a large flat paintbrush to paint a 3/4 circle shape on my page. I used 3 colours and let each layer dry before adding the next. Lastly I added splatters of each colour


This is my completed page.


Around my photo I added clusters of tags from Heidi Swapp color magic notes that I had washed with the same watercolour colours used in my background. I also added a gold and white paper doilie and diecuts from my stash. 
 

The title is a Heidi Swapp wood words.


The cluster in the top left corner of my photo includes a Heidi Swapp Emerson Lane photo corner and Heidi Swapp glitter gold alphas


Lastly I added more diecuts, some gold pearls, and punched small flowers from the 13 Arts Aqua-Flora collection papers.   


Thanks so much for stopping by

Crafty Hugs xx


No comments:

Post a Comment