Tuesday 25 June 2019

Tiny Dancer

Hi everyone,

Back again with another LO inspired by this month's mood board
 


I started with some old pink patterned paper.   I knew I was going to cover most of it up but I just wanted a subtle colour for the background.   I coated it with some Liquitex gesso  and when dry, mixed some modelling paste with some Dina Wakley paint in Elephant and used that through a flower stencil in my background.   I dry brushed on a bit more paint and rubbed it back with a babywipe, repeating the process until I was happy.   I added some Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist in granite and a little Prima Water colour pencils along with a Stabilo pencil adding water to move them around. 


I used some Cocoa Vanilla Life is Beautiful Alphabet Stickers for my title, some Enamel Accents and Liquid Pearls to form little dots and a scattering of Finnabair Art Ingredients Mica Flakes stuck on with gel medium.


I finished by matting my photo base using some old pattered paper and some embellishments from my stash.


Thanks for stopping by.   Hope you've been inspired.



No comments:

Post a Comment