Wednesday 12 June 2019

'Make Something Amazing!'

Hi everyone, it's Amy here and today I have a scrapbook page to share with you that I made using lots of goodies form the store.


I started the layout on a base of white cardstock primed with gesso. 

To add colour to the background, I applied (with packaging and water) Dina Wakley acrylic paint in 'Night' and Dylusions Ink Spray in 'Turquoise' on the page. I then heat-dried it.


I splattered the ink I had left over, over the coloured areas. Then it was time to add layers - with papers - over the coloured background. 


For the layers behind the photo I used papers from the American Crafts 'Box of Crayons' Collection from the store. This range is great, being so versitile for pages of all ranges of topics.

I also used some gorgeous cut files from Cut To You - and then adhered my photo down - and added some embellishments. 


Finally, I created a border with the Dylusions Ink Spray in 'Vibrant Turquoise' - and "voila!" - this quirky page is finished.

Here are some close ups.


Thank you for popping by, Amy

1 comment:

  1. super fun and funky Amy... i wish i could make some awesome selfies... they always turn out yuk.... maybe i need to start using purple to take them to an awesome level ;)

    ReplyDelete