Monday 10 June 2019

Mixed Media Canvas

Hi Peeps,

Been away with my arty friends for a 5 day retreat in the Hunter Valley.
Had a chance to do a few of my favourite style canvas's.

Finished this one off of my eldest boy.


Eclectic mix of metals, chipboard and resin.

The secret ingredient is Alchemy Metallique paints.

While I was on a roll I thought I would do a couple for my arty friends.


I have used the metallique paints on this as well, plus the alchemy waxes.


Texture on the background is achieved using Light and fluffy and a stencil.

Thanks for looking.
I am off to recoporate after a big creative weekend.


2 comments:

  1. Wowsa freaking amazing work . Thank you for linking the products back to the shop for easy shopping for me

    ReplyDelete
  2. i miss creating with all my metals and bibs & bobs... thanks for the inspo tracey - time to find where i have hidden them all and maybe create a little magic - btw this is amazing...

    ReplyDelete