Saturday 15 June 2019

Lovely silliness

It's a lovely silliness...

I am finding a lot of pics of my girl that are just perfect for this moodboard as well as the amazing papers to compliment it also. 

I have used Cocoa Vanilla More than Words Precious... it's a beautiful grey woodgrain paper that works perfectly as a backing to this months moodboard. I have cut the edges off and backed it with a pale pink sheet of bazzill using white stitching. I then added TCW stencil mini Peacock Doily... with some Liquitex Matte Gel.


I stamped some pink tissue paper with the Carrabelle Abstract Flowers & Leaves monoprinting plate. I inked up the plate and then placed my tissue on it and used a brayer to transfer the image. 


A little of the shadowing and subtleness was added using Adirondack Ink in Pebble through a Tim Holtz stencil. I have used this on both sides of the page.


time to add more layers... a little pink muslin & white tulle have been sewn on to the page prior to adding the washi.


I have added a little butterfly washi, Crate Paper Lillian stamps & Stampers Anonymous stamps using Ranger Archival Ink.


Another fave... Finnabair Glass Glitter.... I have adhered this using Ranger Glossy Accents


other accents and ephemera I have added along the way include my own cut design in white, Kaisercraft Pen & Ink ephemera, Heidi Swapp Photo frames, Heidi Swapp acetate words, Kinder Kreations lovely word, Kaisercraft crystals.


woohoo all done ... 


I hope you have grabbed a little inspiration and  it has sparked your mojo for the weekend ... I look forward to seeing your creations come to life as you post them in the June moodboard Facebook Album ... have a fabulous weekend.

tracey 
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment