Thursday 13 June 2019

My Cup of Care - Art Journalling with Karyn Schultz!

Hi Scrapping Clearly Lovelies!!

It's Karyn here, and today I have an art journal page to share with you made using lots of goodies available in the Scrapping Clearly Store.


I've used my Dina Wakely 8x10 media art journal and this page is a calico fabric. I've started by applying some Dina Wakley paints (Gilt, black and Silver/Medieval) to the page using a palette knife. Then I added some stencilling using TCW black modelling paste. Next I added some background stamping.
 

Once the background was thoroughly dry I added strips of DWM collage paper, strips of a white doilie, some hessian cut from from one of the pages in the DWM journal and stamped leaves from an Art by Marlene stamp.


I added a DWM sketched face stamped image as the focal point for my page. Lastly I added some Small Talk - Snarky words from Tim Holtz - these words are so fun and are my new fav word stickers! 


Thanks so much for stopping by 
Crafty Hugs xx


1 comment:

  1. this is deliciously good karen...it is giving me so much inspiration to do more in my journals which i need to dust off ...

    ReplyDelete