Wednesday 19 June 2019

Bright Little Gift Cards

Hi there Scrapping Clearly fans! I hope you are keeping warm and getting plenty of craft time. 

I have here some bright gift cards to share with you.

I trimmed down heavy white cardstock to size 8.5 cm x 8.5 cm (to fit my envelopes). 

Then I used...
  • White and black pens from my stash. However, the store has Posca paint pens that are ideal.


For embellishment, I used Mambi Stickers, Fancy Pants Designs Puffy Stickers, and some handmade embellishments from Charms Creations. 

Finally, for the sentiments, I used both Tim Holtz Idealogy Collection Small Talk and Mambi Stickers.

It was a lot of fun creating these small but bright card. My highlight was using the new Dylusions Dyalog stencils. 

Have a look at these close ups!


Thank you for taking the time to read this. I hope it left you feeling inspired to do some more crafting.

Ciao for now,

Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment