Tuesday 24 April 2018

Ella & Viv Graffiti Collection with Leonie

Hello, Leonie with you today. I took this photo of my daughter in January this year and have been wanting to scrap it for a while but just needed the right paper to go with it.  Then I came across this gorgeous paper in my last DT package from ScrappingClearly. 
How perfectly does this paper match my pic?  Gorgeous grey/black brick work similar to the photo with the addition of bright pops of colour.  
It's from the Ella and Viv Graffiti collection and is called The Wall.


Here's how my page finished up, I'm really happy with it.
I took some pictures a long the way to show you how my page came together. 


I began by fussy cutting The Wall paper to matt my photo on plus a few extra bits that to surround the picture. 


I used textured white cardstock for the base and added Dylusions inksprays with a paint brush so I could control where the colour went. Next I used The Crafters Workshop Modelling Paste to add some texture through a stencil, I also used a second stencil and traced the pattern with a black Journalling pen.   I also added some stamping with Kaisercraft and Prima background stamps.


Next I adhered my cut-out patterned paper to the card stock and 
added some more stamping on top of this.



Heidi Swapp silver puffy stickers and the Heidi Swapp Acetate word were added last along with some Tim Holtz Remnant Rub-ons.  Around the border of my page I added some self affirming quotes for my daughter. 



Thanks for stopping by today, happy crafting
Leonie Neal-Dawson



SaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSave

1 comment: