Friday 20 April 2018

Sharing this Quick Easy Arty Warm Up.

Morning Bloggers,
Lisa here with a Friday mixed media update,
It's creativity central here at the moment (apart from Peg being in-house getting arty with me) 
more so, playing along with the #the100dayproject.

Today I'm sharing with you a process that I use when I'm feeling like I need a warm up to create.
Inspiration for this piece was found one day whilst tripping through
 YouTube and stumbling across the ammmmmmmmmmmmazing Bob Burridge .
For new artists, Bob is a hive of creative ideas and inspiration. 
He is enthusiastic and shares wonderful hints, tips, and design principles to help you
 along on your own art journey.
The video I first stumbled upon is at the bottom of this post.
Definitely add him to your subscription list, 
he has a wonderful selection of easy painting tutorials.

Outside Inside 

 Products used


Warm Up Winter

Products used


Thanks for dropping by the Scrapping Clearly blog
I do hope you check out Bob and his incredibly inspiring videos,
 there is always a little magic happening in his studio.



Lisa xx

1 comment: