Sunday 22 April 2018

{oh deer}


Welcome Sunday readers to Scrappinclearly's Blog, I hope you all had a great week and are finding time to create over the weekend.

Today I am sharing with you a canvas.
I am totally still playing with this canvas, adding many layers, and I seem to just keep adding.........

I started by using a reference photo of a painting of a deer.
I love deer and anything whimsical, I have used many many layers, and colours of paint, randomly painted all over the canvas.


Once the background dried completely I started to sketch the deer.....


Adding depth with black and brown colours I then added more to the face and created antlers.


Using a stencil I added some vines which I eventually coloured in greens.



I layered many paint colours to create the deer and once it was dry I began doodling random flowers and other shapes filling in with colour and using black and white sharpies.


Using another reference picture of a bird and its babies in a nest I added to create almost like a hat or fascinator on the deer.......



I have painted in doodles and shapes and a branch with coloured leaves.


I am still adding layers and having fun with this Canvas I will definitely post an updated photo when completed.



PRODUCTS USED


Thanks for stopping by the blog - have a great week.



1 comment:

  1. WOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW such an amazing talent you have Kylie xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete