Saturday 21 April 2018

April Challenge Inspiration - He Makes Me Laugh

Hi Scrappy Friends,

As you may have seen we have another combined challenge this month at Scrapping Clearly.


I was inspired by the colours and outdoorsy feel of the moodboard to create this layout using a goofy photo of my husband.

I have used the Pink Fresh Studio Escape the Ordinary collection starting with this amazing triangle patterned Observe paper.





I added some Dylusions paint in Tangerine Dream for a splash of orange, a little stamping and then had an awesome time layering embellishments from the cut-apart sheet, the chipboard and the fabric diecuts from the Pinkfresh Escape the Ordinary collection.



The title letters are from the Boys Fort collection from Pink Fresh. I added some typewritten words to complete a quote that describes my husband perfectly.


I outlined nearly everything with messy lines using a black marker for extra emphasis.

Are you playing along with the challenge this month?
Remember there is a $30 voucher up for grabs.

Happy scrapping












No comments:

Post a Comment