Wednesday 16 March 2022

Yes! by Amanda Hartmann

Hi SC fans!

Playing with pretty patterned papers today! Yes!

Scrapping clearly has you covered for a HUGE range of patterned papers.... Here is what I used on my page:

Vicki Boutin: Color Study - 12″X12″ – Inspired  and Vicki Boutin: Color Study -12″X12″ – Spheres from this AMAZING range: VB: Color Study

Bella Blvd – Illustrated Faith – Bright and Brave – 12 x 12 – Count the Ways with so many more bright papers: Bright & Brave

Then I finished with all the things..... Check out the photos for more details...



I love the Inspired paper - the black background is such a perfect piece of paper to start a page! 

For this page I had another old chipboard circle I dug out of my stash. I gesso'd it white and then painted it with Dina Wakley Media – Gloss Sprays – Fuchsia. This circle created the centre of my layout.

I tore a circle of  Count the Ways paper and layered this behind the circle.

Layered and added in the clusters:
Dina Wakley Media Chipboard Shapes – Sprigs (for the white chipboard stems/leaves)
* muslin, enamel dots, BLAH button, flowers and bow from my stash

And like all good pages - we need to finish with some splatters! I used: Dina Wakley Media – Gloss Sprays – White




A fun, bright, blah blah blah layout - kinda perfect for a photo of me!

Thanks for looking,
Amanda








No comments:

Post a Comment