Thursday 17 March 2022

Energy Flows by Emma Zappone

 Hello SC fanatics!
Em with you today, and because it's Thursday I did a TN for my share.
This weeks prompt is Bubblewrap. I managed to dig around my room and find some.
A little video is available to watch this come together too.
Here are my Notebook pages....


Bubblewrap lended itself to play with more Art By Marlene. I used up some of the left over Bright & Bold paper I had used on my project last week and I couldn't wait to play with some of the rub-ons



I used a mix of paints by ABM and Dylusions to match the torn papers. 
And as I added the paint I smooshed the bubblewrap into it and then stamped the excess paint around the page. I added more stamping effects with the Bubblewrap using a couple of Distress Oxide Inks, which tied in great with paints.



On the pages a few ABM paper elements were added and so were some stickers.



For the quote page I added this amazing rub-on and a couple of little sticker words.

I hope you enjoy the little video and get some creative time soon.



Stay safe and stay crafty.

Em xx




 




No comments:

Post a Comment