Saturday 12 March 2022

Today created by Tracey Thorne

Welcome to another creative weekend. I have had a bit of a shuffle with paper ephemera this weekend and wanted to use up a lot of things that I have stored away for many years.With this months moodboard I have chosen to take the blue as inspiration this week. I hope this gives you a little inspiration to clear out some of the bits and pieces that are left behind in ephemera packs.

To start the page I did a little scribbling with some Distress crayons. Using Dina Wakley Acrylic paint in Sky & an AALL and Create stencil I made a Gelli Print  over the scribble, this can be seen lightly under the print so that there is a hint of the pink. 

 


After the page was dry I started to assemble all of the ephemera until I was happy with placement. I then started to stick it all down using quarter inch double sided tape. A black cotton border was stitched on the edge of the gelli printed image.


I glued in a little black cotton under a couple of places and did a little stamping using some older Kaisercraft stamps and Ranger black ink. The title was double coated with Glossy Accents after being glued in place. I have cut up a small sheet of Dina Wakley tissue paper words and used them at the top and bottom of the page. 

 

 


Thanks for popping in and checking out the process.






 

No comments:

Post a Comment