Wednesday 9 March 2022

Beautiful but crazy, by Amanda Hartmann

Hi SC fans!

Created my own background for this layout of my beautiful by slightly crazy family...

For the background I used:
* script 12x12 stencil from my stash
* large chipboard circle from my stash




Here is the full page.//....

I started by stenciling with the Art Alchemy Metallique Paint in Vintage Rose through my old script stencil. I made sure to only stencil in a circle in the centre of the page. I used a credit card to make some swipes in the paint.

I found the big chipboard circle, and after giving it a coat of white gesso, I painted it with Dina Wakley Gloss Sprays in Ruby. I took the lid off the spray bottle and used it to paint with a paintbrush. So bright and shiny.

I layered some of the Dina Wakley Collage Papers with washi tape to create a few points of interest.

Finished with some Gloss spray splatters (Ruby and cheddar), the title and some stickers and bits and pieces!





Thanks for looking today!
Amanda


 

No comments:

Post a Comment