Thursday 10 March 2022

'Embrace the Gloriousness that you are' by Emma Zappone

Hello there.
Em with you today, and firstly let me just say how much I adore this months mood colours!
They are so dreamy. Here is what it inspired me to create. 



And here is this months mood/sketch....



This week I only played with the mood board. I will save the sketch for later in the month. 
I kinda wanted to keep my project girly with a little grunge. I also wanted to play with some of the Art by Marlene goodies I received.



I used ABM Anemones So-fish-ticated stencil to start the page off. I mixed some Finnabair Mica powder in the pink and the blue powder with some light modelling paste and then spread through this very cool stencil. I wanted to create a cloud like effect with the 2 colours through the stencil background.



Next I added some more texture by rubbing some blue ink through a number stencil.



I added quite a few ABM stamps on to the background also to what would become my 'frame' for the photo and layers.



The layers behind the photo consist of a few torn pieces of an ABM sheet from her Bold & Bright Paper pack and a piece of book paper that I had added some Art Alchemy acrylic blue paint to compliment the background. 
Then I added some embellishments.



Now lets talk about this resin horse. I really wanted to continue the girly theme by adding something sweet. This prima merry-go-round horse was the perfect accessory. And I added a few layers of paint, rather thickly to create an old feel about it, slightly rustic, something of the past, a weathered look. Once the paint was dry I rubbed Finnabair Indian pink wax over the top. I love how it looks.

Once all my elements were in place, I flicked some Kitsch flamingo over the whole page along with some white acrylic also. And I added an ABM sticker quote.



I do hope this page inspires you to create this month. I look forward to seeing all the entries come in.
Have a great day and I will see you all soon.

Em xx










No comments:

Post a Comment