Thursday 20 January 2022

The Story - TN Thursday with Emma

 It's Thursday, and that means it's TN Thursday here at Scrapping Clearly.
I decided to bite the TN bullet and join in the prompt this week.
This weeks prompt is Transfer. I love a transfer. So I played.



I went with a vintage retro vibe. I used some beautiful 'Dress my Craft' Transfers over layers of book paper and a mix of Tim Holtz  design tape and Prima decorative tapes.
These were all adhered down with a Matte Gel medium. You can see this all come together in my video.



The colours in the background are made with a mix of different Distress Crayons, and I also used a gorgeous stencil from Tim Holtz with some Finnabair Jewel paste in Sparkling Onyx. It added to the vintage feel.



I used another transfer that I made into a couple of tags to feature on the left page of the journal. And again added a little colour to the tags with the crayons. 



It was so cool to play with transfers that really blended into the background and looked like the pages of a vintage book. Kylie has a great variety of styles too.

I hope you enjoy the process video.



And I can't wait to see all your journals with this weeks prompt.

See you all soon, stay safe, Em xx






1 comment:

  1. wow Emma this is awesome love what you have created with the transfers and the Distress Crayons

    ReplyDelete